Schmidt® SIGMABRAZE Plate Heat Exchangers
Our SIGMABRAZE brazed plate heat exchangers represent the most compact, rugged and cost-effective means of transferring heat in many industrial, process, and refrigerant applications. Built from 316 stainless steel with copper brazing materials, they provide exceptional corrosion resistance. Due to the smaller size and reduced material content, they can be the most economical heat transfer choice.
- Corrugated plates produce highly turbulent flow in a true counter-current direction, resulting in high efficiency and a very compact heat exchanger design
- Suitable for a wide variety of heat exchanger applications with reliable quality and excellent performance
- Made from 316 stainless-steel plates and copper or nickel brazing materials
- Available with 3/4" to 4" NPT, Soldering SAE Type, or Flanged connections
- Capacities of 20 GPM to 385 GPM, 1/2 Ton to 100 Ton
- Approvals include UL Stamp and ASME UM stamp